149/156 Ground Floor, Behind Union Bank of India, Garodia Nagar, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, 400077
An infusion pump is a medical device that delivers fluids, such as nutrients and medications, into a patient’s body in controlled amounts. Infusion pumps are in widespread use in clinical settings such as hospitals, nursing homes, and in the home.
It is a modular infusion system that is smaller, lighter, and easier to handle than any other existing configuration. Leading the way into the future, this system meets all demands of an outstanding safety concept.
It can also be integrated into the data communications network of every advanced hospital operation.
1. Automatic rate calculation by calculating volume over time
2. Dose rate mode:
3. Automatic calculation of delivery rate based on the entry of drug concentration in conjunction with the desired dose rate (e.g.: mg/kg/min)
4. Drug Library:
5. Up to1500 drug names including therapy data and information can be stored in30 categories
6. Up to 50 care unit’s and15 patient profiles possible
7. Drug specific soft and hard limits as well as default values can be specified
1. Standardized and intuitive user interface for all B. Braun Space infusion pumps
2. Due to menu operation and arrow keys the user has to look at the display when doing adjustments
1. Integrated piston brake prevents free-flow during syringe change
2. Automatic drive technology ensures startup and convenience when changing syringes
3. Automatic bolus reduction triggered by occlusion alarm
4. Data lock on3 safety levels (parameters and disposables lockable)
5. LED alarm indicator with clear alarm message in display