149/156 Ground Floor, Behind Union Bank of India, Garodia Nagar, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, 400077
Brands of C-PAP machine available with us: –
Philips Dreamstation auto C-PAP
Ref Pdf FileDownload
Phillips Remstar Auto C-pap: –
System One Sleep Therapy System uses advanced intelligence to deliver excellent care while making patient management easy.
1. Pressure Range 4 to 20 cm H2O (.5 increments)
2. Ramp Time 0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments)
3. Starting Ramp Pressure 4 to CPAP; user adjustable 4. Dimensions 7″ L x 5.5″ W x 4″ H, 18 cm L x 14 cm W x 10 cm H
5. Weight 3 lbs. / 1.36kg
6. Altitude Compensation Automatic – Maximum height 7500 feet.
7. Filters Pollen and optional ultra-fine
8. Device Set-Up LCD/Control Wheel or Encore Software 9. Data Storage Capacity
10. Display: Compliance, AHI, Leak, Pressure 7-Day and 30-Day averages
SD Card >1 year (daily details with flow waveforms)
On-board: up to 6 months
Compliance Meter Breathing detection
11. Electrical Requirements 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12volt DC 12. European Voltage Usage: Yes, outlet adapters required
13. Max Exposure Heat for Machine Machine should not be exposed to heat greater than 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Auto Adjust CPAP Machine
The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Standard CPAP System is designed to optimize therapy effectiveness. There are three large buttons for CPAP users to operate the device. When travel is a concern take advantage of the compact design allowing the CPAP, humidifier, hose and accessories to store away in its travel bag. Packed with features, the CPAP is programmed with:
⦁ Automatic Altitude Adjustment
⦁ Pressure Ramp
⦁ Smart Code compliance tracking
⦁ Auto ON/OFF
⦁ Reminder Alerts
⦁ Backlit LCD
⦁ Easy-to-Follow CPAP user Menu
⦁ CPAP hose connects to back of unit
Built for durability, the unit is water resistant, has a stainless steel heat transfer plate and a water chamber constructed of Lexan (polycarbonate resin thermoplastic). Use the optional heated humidifier to provide additional comfort and humidity for your sleep therapy. The exclusive humidifier chamber is easy to remove and designed to maximize humidity with a larger surface area. Along with the unique baffle design, the water chamber allows the airflow to collect more humidity. DeVilbiss designed the chamber to hold enough water for a full night’s sleep. At the humidifier’s highest setting, you can still expect a full 8 hours of humidification.
Powering the unit is achieved through docking with the CPAP, eliminating the need for bulky power adapters or extra hoses.
C pap without humidifier chamber C pap with humidifier chamber
This Product Includes…
⦁ IntelliPAP CPAP Machine
⦁ Carrying Case
⦁ 6 Foot Hose
⦁ 8 Foot Power Cord
⦁ Reusable Foam Filter
⦁ Disposable Fine Filter
⦁ Patient Manual
Pressure Range: 3-20 cm H20 (.5 increments)
Ramp Time: 0-45 mins (5 min increments and .5 increments for pressure)
Starting Ramp Pressure: From 4cm up to CPAP pressure, CPAP-user-adjustable
Dimensions – Machine Alone (Without Humidifier): 4.2″ H x 6.5″ W x 6.9″ D
Dimensions – Machine with Humidifier Attached: 6.4″ H x 6.5″ W x 8.4″ D
Dimensions – Travel Bag with Extension Closed: 9″ H x 9.5″ W x 6.75″ D
Dimensions – Travel Bag with Extension Open: 9″ H x 12″ W x 6.75″ D
Weight: 2.8 lbs CPAP, 4.45 lbs with humidifier and CPAP
On-Board Memory: Therapy Data – 90 Days; Usage Data – 3 Years
SD Card File Format Requirement: FAT16 (SDHC FAT32 is Not Compatible)
Altitude Compensation: Automatic – maximum height 9000 feet.
Electrical Requirements: 100 – 240 AC, 12volt DC
European Voltage Usage: Yes, outlet adapters required
Required Settings: 1 Pressure Setting is required
Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset
AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ The AirSense 10 AutoSet is a premium auto-adjusting device for treating sleep apnea. It automatically adjusts pressure levels to fit your changing needs to ensure you’re receiving the lowest pressure necessary. It features an integrated humidifier and built in wireless communications, helping you to stay comfortable and more connected to your sleep apnea care team than ever before. The AirSense series builds on the reliable and advanced features of the S9 line of machines by ResMed, adding a built in HumidAir™ humidifier in a sleek design that is 23% lighter.
This model does not include the Humidifier and ClimateLine Tubing
An integrated light sensor reads the light in the room and adjusts the screen brightness automatically. When the lights in the room are turned off, the screen dims and then, after a few seconds, goes dark. No bright display screen to disturb sleep.
Advanced event detection
The AirSense 10 AutoSet differentiates between obstructive and central apneas so you can be confident that you are always receiving appropriate therapy
ResMed’s new AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once you’re asleep, your device comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment you need it.
1. The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
2. The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
3. The SmartStart™ function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
4. The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance