149/156 Ground Floor, Behind Union Bank of India, Garodia Nagar, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, 400077
A Bi PAP machine also includes a “smart” breath timing feature that adapts to the user’s respiratory patterns; it resets at different pressures to help keep the breathing rate on target. This offers relief to the user’s typically overworked muscles of breathing.
Types of Bi PAP machine available with us: –
Types of Phillips bi pap machine: –
2. Bi-PAP ST
3. Auto Bi –PAP
4. Bi-PAP AVAPS
5. Bi-PAP A40
Bi-PAP Pro is a fixed pressure machine that delivers positive airway pressure at a single fixed level.
1. Pressure Range: 4 to 25CM h20
2. Flex Pressure Relief: Bi-Flex
3. Ramp Time: 0 to 45 min (5-min increments) 4. Dimensions: 7″ L x 10.75″ W x 4″ H 5. Weight: 4.8 pounds
6. CPAP Filters: Foam and Ultra-Fine
7. Device set-up: LCD/control wheel/push button 8. Data storage capacity (minimum): Display: Compliance VIC 7- and 30-day averages 9. SD Card: >1 year
10. On-board: up to 6 months
11. Compliance meter: Breathing detection
12. Altitude compensation: Automatic
13. Electrical requirements: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz 14. Humidification: Integrates with System One heated humidifier and pass-over humidifier 15. Miscellaneous: Lighted LEDs
Bi-PAP S/T Machine offers more monitoring choices than any leading noninvasive brand, with the added security of SPONTANEOUS TIMED mode. Keeping patient management efficient and effective
1. Size: 18 cm x 14 cm x 10 cm (7″ L x 5.5″ W x 4″ H)
2. Weight: Approximately 1.36 kg (3 lbs.)
3. Modes: S, ST
4. Bi-Flex: Available on S mode 5.Timed inspiration: 0.5 to 3.0 seconds 6. IPAP: 4 to 25 cm H2O 7. EPAP: 4 to 25 cm H2O
8. CPAP: 4 to 20 cm H2O 9. Ramp: 0 to 45 minutes 10. Breath rate: 0 to 30 BPM
11. Patient alarms available: Patient Disconnect, Apnea, Low Minute Ventilation
12. Sound level: < 30 dBA typical at 10 cm H20 pressure
13. Electrical: AC voltage source 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.1 A
14. DC power 12 VDC, 5.0 A 15. Displayed parameters: Patient pressure, leak, tidal volume, minute ventilation, and respiratory rate 16. Filters: Foam and optional ultra–fine
Auto Bi-PAP Machine is a Bi-level machine with auto-adjusting pressure
1. Pressure Range: 4 to 25 cm H2O
2. Flex pressure relief: 0 to 3 cm H2O 3. Ramp time: 0 to 45 min (5-min increments) min
4. Starting ramp pressure: 4 to min EPAP pressure (patient adjustable) and 4 to min EPAP pressure (auto mode) 5. Diameter: 18 cm L x 14 cm W x 10 cm H (7″ L x 5.5″ W x 4″ H) 6. Weight without humidifier: 3 lbs; 1.36 kg (without humidifier)
7. Filters: Foam and optional ultra-fine 8. Device set-up: LCD/control wheel/push button 9. Data storage capacity (minimum): Display: compliance VIC, 1-, 7- and 30-day averages
SD card > 1 year
On-board: up to 6 months
10. Compliance meter: Breathing detection
11. Altitude compensation: Automatic
12. Electrical requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
13. Humidification: Integrates with System One 60 Series heated humidifier and System One 60 Series Heated Tube
Philips Dreamstation Auto Bi-PAP
Ref pdf fileDownload
Bi-PAP AVAPSNon-Invasive ventilator provides the comfort of pressure ventilation and the consistent efficacy of assured tidal volume.
Tidal volume is the lung volume representing the normal volume of air displaced between normal inhalation and exhalation when extra effort is not applied. In a healthy, young human adult
1. Starting ramp: 4 to EPAP min 2. Dimensions: 18 cm L x 14 cm W x 10 cm H (7″ L x 5.5″ W x 4″ H) 3. Pressure range: EPAP 4 – 25 cm H2O; IPAP 4 – 25 cm H2O; CPAP 4 – 20 cm H2O 4. Flex pressure relief: 0 to 30 (S-mode)
5. Breath rate: 0 – 30 beats per minute 6. Ramp time: 0 to 45 min (5-min increments) min
7. Weight without humidifier: 1.36 (3) kg (lbs) 8. On-board data storage capacity (minimum): up to 3 mon 9. Filters: Foam and optional ultra-fine 10. Electrical requirements: 100-240 (50/60) VAC (Hz)
11. Device setup: LCD/control wheel/push button
12. Data storage capacity Display (minimum): Compliance VIC, 1-, 7- and 30-day averages 13. Data storage capacity SD Card (minimum): > 1 yr
14. Compliance meter: Breathing detection
15. Altitude compensation: Automatic
16. Humidification: Integrates with System One 60 Series humidifier and System One 60 Series Heated Tube humidifier.
17.Miscellaneous: Lighted LEDs
Philips Dreamstation Bi-PAP Avaps
Ref pdf file Download
Bi-PAP A40 Machine: – Inspired by you and your patients, the bi-level ventilator BiPAP A40 has been designed to combine ease-of-use and comfort with technological innovations that adapt to your patient’s condition to deliver enhanced therapy. The AVAPS-AE fully automatic ventilation mode supports long term therapy compliance.
1. Ventilation modes: CPAP, S, S/T, PC, T, AVAPS-AE
2. Hybrid ventilation: AVAPS (Average Volume Assured Pressure Support) AVAPS-AE 3. IPAP: 4 – 40 cm H2O 4. EPAP: 4 – 25 cm H2O
5. Target tidal volume: (when AVAPS enabled) 200 – 1500 ml
6. Breath rate: 0 – 40 bpm (4 – 40 bpm in T mode)
7. Inspiratory time: 0.5 – 3 sec.
8. Triggering and cycling: Auto-Track; Sensitive Auto-Track; Flow triggering 9. Rise time: 1 (100 ms) – 6 (600 ms)
10. Size: 21.6 cm W x 19 cm L x 11.5 cm H 11. Weight: 2.1 Kg (with power supply) 12. Noise level: < 30 dBA at 10 cm H2O 13. Humidification: System One humidity control and ‘Dry Box’ technology 14. Alarms: Patient disconnection
Low minute ventilation
Low tidal volume (with AVAPS/AVAPS-AE only)
High respiratory rate 15. Monitoring: Pressure, tidal volume, minute ventilation, respiratory rate, leak, I/E ratio
16. Battery Back- up: Detachable battery module: 5 hours at IPAP 12 cm H2O / EPAP 7 cm H2O and 12 bpm
17. DC power source: 12 VDC, 5.0 A (external battery); 24 VDC, 4.2 A (power supply)
18. Data management : EncorePro 2 and Direct View software; Compatible with oximetry module; Advanced detection of residual respiratory events (Apnea/Hypopnea Index, Obstructed Airway Apnea, Clear Airway Apnea, Hypopnea, Periodic Breathing, RERA, Large Leak and Snore)
19. Remote control: Compatible with PC Direct
20. Polygraph and polysomnograph connections: Direct connection to Alice PDx and Alice6 PSGs; AOM to connect to most PSG systems
Types of Resmed bi pap machine: –
1. Lumis 100 Bi-PAP
2. Lumis 150 Bi-PAP
3. Stellar 150 Bi-PAP
Resmed Lumis 100 VPAP S (BIPAP)
Lumis 100 VPAP S – is a device for non-invasive ventilation (NIV), that is, the device is intended for patients with respiratory failure, with the ability to breathe on their own. Lumis 100 VPAP S – is a new machine with a simplified NIV personalization features.
The device is easy to install and use. Also, the device has a new built-in wireless module with Air View ™, the so-called “cloud” of the company Resmed system used for remote monitoring of patients.
New Intelligent Air technology. Intelligent Air – a set of Resmed Technology Company that helps tailor therapy to the individual patient’s needs:
1. Function Vsync instantly fires when leakage occurs, ensuring the correct flow of air to the patient. 2. Function TiControl ™ allows you to set the minimum and maximum inspiratory and expiratory limits, thus stimulating a patient effortless breathing.
3. Five level function Trigger and cycle helps you optimize the settings depending on the patient’s condition. 4. QuickNav function. Double-clicking “home” on the device, you can switch between the settings and data for monitoring changes and configuration checks.
5. Auto climate control automatic humidification. If using the humidifier with heated HumidAir ™ tube and heated ClimateLineAir ™, Lumis provides automatic moisture – no need to change the settings in the navigation menu.
6. Ramp and Ramp Down functions for extra comfort. Lumis has functions Ramp and Ramp Down, to help patients ease the beginning and end of each treatment session.
7. Data monitoring system AirView. This patient treatment can be sent AirView, where you can access them remotely. Such AirView tools like ‘Remote Assistance’ and ‘configure remote access’ and make it easy and efficient to operate the device.
Resmed Lumis 150 VPAP ST (BIPAP)
Personalized ventilation made easy
Lumis 150 VPAP ST is a noninvasive ventilator designed to provide personalized ventilation to support your respiratory condition.
Featuring iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) mode, Lumis 150 VPAP ST maintains ventilation at an alveoli level to suit your changing needs.
And with an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) and optional AutoEPAP technology, iVAPS continuously monitors your ventilation and your upper airway.
Intelligent Air is a collection of Resmed technologies that can tailor therapy to your individual breathing needs:
1. iVAPS learns your unique alveolar ventilation; sets appropriate targets, then provides smooth pressure support to suit. 2. Intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) gives you maximum opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until you need it (i.e. if you cannot trigger the ventilator), iBR adds backup breaths to comfortably bring you back to target. *Available in iVAPS and ST modes.
3. AutoEPAP** monitors your upper airway and auto-adjusts the expiratory pressure delivered to address any (blockages) obstructions. **Available in iVAPS mode.
4. Vsync, TiControl™ and Trigger and cycle are technologies that work together to help manage any mask leak, synchronize with your breathing, and encourage you to breathe spontaneously – so you can receive the right level of ventilation as you need it.
5. Elegant, user-friendly design. Designed with patients like you in mind, Lumis is easy to navigate and use.
6. Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir™ heated humidifier andClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
7. Ramp and Ramp Down for extra comfort. Lumis offers both Ramp and Ramp Down features to help you ease into and out of each therapy session.
Stellar 150 Bi pap is equipped to help with your respiratory condition and keep your carbon dioxide levels steady both during your hospital stay and at home.
It features IntelligentAir, a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to your individual breathing needs. IntelligentAir comprises iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support), a mode that automatically adapts to your changing needs, an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* that gives you maximum opportunity to breathe spontaneously and an optional AutoEPAP** feature that helps keep your upper airway free of obstruction.
Stellar 150 is suitable for both adults and children (weighing down to as little as 13 kg) and can be fine-tuned by the clinician to suit your needs.
Available in iVAPS and ST modes Available in iVAPS mode
1. Pickup-and-go mobility: -Small, quiet, discrete and robustly built, Stellar 150 gives you the mobility to continue your daily activities with ease. With a range of battery and power options, plus custom-built accessories, you can move about with confidence.
2. Efficacy and comfort features can be fine-tuned to assist with mask leak and help Stellar 100 to stay in sync with your breathing.
3. Ramp and Ramp Down. To help ease you into a therapy session, the Ramp feature gradually and comfortably ramps the pressure up to your prescribed level; and to help ease you out of a therapy session, optional Ramp Down gradually reduces the pressure.
4. An optional heated humidifier (H4i™) further promotes comfort.
5. To keep you on the go, an internal battery provides two hours of continuous power. 6. Other mobility options include external batteries, a DC-DC converter and a custom-built mobility bag.
7. Intelligent ventilation is optimized through dual programs for day/night ventilation or rest/active periods.
Types of DeVilbiss Bi-pap machine: –
1. IntelliPAP Bilevel S
2. IntelliPAP Bilevel ST
IntelliPAP® Bilevel S
The IntelliPAP Bilevel S is the perfect choice for patients who require higher pressures to maintain airway patency. With a pressure range of 3-25 cm H20 and delta up to 22 cm H20, the IntelliPAP Bilevel S offers maximum adjustability and can be operated in CPAP and Bilevel mode.
In addition, this device offers patented Flow Rounding® technology, which further enhances comfort by allowing for adjustment of transitions in and out of IPAP and EPAP. Flow Rounding provides for a more natural and comfortable waveform with independent IPAP and EPAP transition setting ranges from 0–5.
Features Patented Smart Code for remote collection of Efficacy and Usage Data. Patent US 8649510
Pressure Settings 3-25 H20 cm
While Breathing Compliance Yes
Event Detection Yes
Flow Rounding Pressure Transition Relief Yes
IPAP Rounding Range: 0-5, increments of 1
EPAP Rounding Range: 0-5, increments of 1
Inspiratory Range: 1-10, increments of 1
Expiratory Range: 1-10, increments of 1
Automatic Leak Compensation Yes
Remote Control Capabilities Yes
Onboard Filter Clean Reminder Yes
Onboard Compliance Quick Code SmartCode®
Therapy Management Software SmartLink®
Detailed Usage Data SmartLink
Data Transfer via Memory Card SmartLink
Remote Compliance Data Retrieval SmartCode
Remote Efficacy Data Retrieval SmartCode
Delay Pressure Range: 3 cm H2O to EPAP (or CPAP in CPAP mode), increments of 0.5
Delay Time 0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments
Auto ON and Auto OFF Yes
Visual Mask Off Alert Yes
Product Weight 4.45 lbs with heated humidification system
Product Width 6.5 in.
Product Length/Depth 8.4 in.
Product Height 6.4 in.
IntelliPAP® Bilevel ST machine
The IntelliPAP Bilevel ST is the perfect choice for patients who require higher pressures to maintain airway patency. It operates in Spontaneous Timed (ST), Spontaneous (S) and Timed (T) modes only.
This device offers patented Flow Rounding technology, which further enhances comfort by allowing for adjustment of transitions in and out of IPAP and EPAP. Flow Rounding provides for a more natural and comfortable waveform with independent IPAP and EPAP transition setting ranges from 0–5 cm H2O.